Sunday, August 18, 2013

Yo, so today, I suddenly feel like talking about dancing... okay fine, I'm not really talking about it. I'm ranting about it. Let's face it. I can't dance for my life. I can't dance. I'm always dragged/almost dragged to the floor by my friends because they wanna dance right? But me, I'm like fuck no! I ain't dancin'! Reason being is, I'm self-conscious. I might be pretty bad-ass when it comes to other things, but when it comes to dancing, I can only dance with my cousin. Another cousin that is one year older than me and we were like sisters when we were younger. I'll talk about her in another post. Anyway, my idea of dancing is pretty much jumping up and down fist pumping. That's pretty much it. At home, I can really do everything else, but when it comes down to it, I can't dance the way I want to on the floor. The fact that there are other people soooooo does not help. I fucking hate dancing. I can't dance for shit unless I'm at home. No joke. I can't. I'm too self-conscious and I just don't wanna. I get embarrassed easily and let's be honest, that freaking music is a headache. 1. There's NEVER any music that I actually like and listen to. 2. It' freaking loud. Do you really want to give me a head-pounding headache that bad?? HUH?!! Anyway, point is, I can't dance. I don't want to dance with other people. I'm afraid of getting criticized on my dancing ability. That's me. My real dancing only comes out with very little people or with me at home when I know no one is watching. I mean like I can feel the beat and stuff, but I'm like staying in one place moving a tiny bit or something like that. I hate dancing with other people!

Done. There's my rant of the day.

You want a memory? Well, you'll have to wait until tomorrow or something. I'll tell you about my cousin then. Until then, ja ne! (That was Japanese for see you later)

No comments:

Post a Comment