Thursday, August 29, 2013

Okay, well, I have no clue what to write about except for what I decided to do with my friend today.
So, basically, we recorded a video and posted it on EXO's official fanboard.
I know, stupid. Right now, I kinda want to go dig a hole and just bury myself in it. I'm dying of embarrassment and just dying. HELP ME!!
You want to see my super embarrassing video? Go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bx3o0eVtjk
Watch me die of embarrassment. Especially when my friend decided to expose my secret about the whole Sehun-Tao affair... Aish... God damn it. Great. Now they are just going to know about the whole arms thing-y and how I pretty much love them. Even though, I can't say that because they don't really know me and I don't really know them... *sigh*
I'm obsessed with EXO. I know that. Come on. I cried for them already. It's kinda cray cray. Jeez, this blog is starting to just become a blog for my EXO troubles... agh.... I'm going to try to stop you guys (btw, who am I even talking to? No one reads this blog anyway...). I promise!! Okay, going to dig that hole now (it's a joke guys, chill). Bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment