Friday, August 30, 2013

Today, I want to talk about a game called, Super Smash Bros. You might have heard of it. Basically, it was a pretty big part of my childhood. My bro and I would play it together sometimes and I would ALWAYS pick Kirby because she (or is it he...) is the best character. Anyway, we would play it together or I'd watch while he completed a quest or whatever they were called. But, after my bro started playing a lot more on his Xbox & PS3, I stopped playing. However, I dug it out from his game pile and it just reminded me of a lot of things like the only party my family ever hosted and how my cousins and I had so much fun. I love those past days. The game also reminds me of when the library actually had these games downstairs that they allowed kids to play. They don't anymore, but it was ridiculously fun. I don't really remember how to play anymore, but I can't wait to play with my little cousin today. Okay, well, there's my little life story about Super Smash Bros. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment