Monday, August 26, 2013

I'm going to continue asking this question until someone actually comments on one of my posts. *in annoying girl voice* Like for reals. *end annoying voice*
So, yeah. When am I actually going to get real page views from something that isn't a spammy website? Huh?

*sigh* Probably never huh... Aiyaaaaaaahhhhh... You know? I couldn't stop thinking about EXO and the whole thing that happened. I keep talking to the poster on my bedroom wall. That's right. I'm just so insane and weird that I talk to posters. What can I say? You know, they are making me more and more depressed and yet I love them tons. They can make me depressed, but they can also make me extremely happy/crazy/excited/weird as fuuuuuuuuuu** So, yeah. Have you noticed that I say 'so, yeah' like all the time. It's seriously getting annoying to me. Yup, I get annoyed of myself. Especially when I can't seem to shut up even when I want to. I'm WEIRD. In case you didn't get it in the past...what is it?...12 posts? Whatever number posts I wrote so far, but seriously. If you have not gotten that I'm weird yet, um, there's something wrong with you, so yeah. See? There I go again.

I have to write this stupid paper and I'm procrastinating so much! I can't FOCUS!!!! ARGH!!! Someone help me!!! I need someone to always stay by my side to slap me, hug me, comfort me, love me, etc. Basically, I need a boyfriend don't I... *sigh* Maybe then, I'll actually be more 'normal', not that there is really anything normal about anyone. We're just US. God...
Anyway, I can't think of much to talk about, but maybe tomorrow, I'll talk a bit about my brother. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment