Thursday, August 15, 2013

Yo!
My name is Cheryl. I'm not gonna tell you my last name, so don't ask, k?
Anyway, I'm a high-schooler currently and I'm creating this blog to give my thoughts on products and sometimes what's happening in life.
You still want to know more about me? Okay, well, like I said I'm a high-schooler. A freshman this year. I blog part-time and also voice-act part time among other things. I use an alias called Cheryl Walker. You might know me, or not. It's not like I'm famous or anything. Anyway... you know what? I'll just use this thing I wrote before. It's pretty accurate. Check it out.

I’m a ridiculously romantic, narcissistic, semi-friendly, semi-depressed, somewhat nice, caring, thinks-one-step-ahead, pretty smart, honest, trustworthy, has a nice smile (idk), hot-tempered, bold, weird, jack-of-all-trades, semi-athletic, foodie, tech savvy, bookworm, voice-acting, blogging, reviewing, high-standards, acts-like-a-guy, kinda cute (idk), bad-ass, cursing bitch.

Yup, that just about summed it up. So, go and subscribe already. What the heck are you waiting for??!! Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment