Thursday, August 15, 2013

Soooo, how's it going? I have a feeling most of my posts are going to start this way, but who knows. Anyway, I'm still on vacation, going back home tomorrow, hopefully to a ton of packages. Kekeke.
By the way, do any of you guys listen to J-Pop, K-Pop, J-Rock, C-Pop? Anyone? Comment below your favorite band/group/singer! Right now, I'm super uber obsessed with EXO & MBLAQ. Thanks a lot Joanna!! Now, I'm like scrambling to see all their variety shows, interviews, you name it. Jeez. I'm scared of myself! 

Anyway, what do you think my first review should be about? Something crappy at school (I'm still on vacay, but when I start school), a health/beauty product, food, a home/garden product, what???!!! 

But, now that I've talked about food, now I want to comment on my lunch. By the way, I'm kinda scatterbrained, I jump around topics a lot, and stuff like that. So, lunch. I went to Pho for lunch with my parents and I ordered this beef, veggies, and rice dish. (Now, that I wrote that, I want to say something else. 1. Don't think that just because I'm a girl, I'm limited to low-calorie foods. FUCK THAT! I don't give a damn honestly. I think you should be able to eat what you want, in moderation, and if you get fatter, work that fat off! 2. Xiumin, if you ever read this, although you probably won't. STOP DIETING! Please! I was scared when I saw a picture and your ribs were showing. I don't need you to diet. I don't even think us fans in general need to you diet. I care more that you are healthy and happy! Please don't take it too far and please don't sacrifice your happiness for us. We love you! Saranghae~! I love you and EXO! Oh, and Tao, Sehun, Saranghae~! Wo ai ni!! Seriously. You guys are the awesomest! Anyway, back to my food...) See what I mean, seriously scatterbrained. Anyway, my food. So, it was this rice dish with thin slices of beef, baby bok choy, brocolli, and this really delicious sauce. The sauce was perfect in my opinion. It wasn't too salty (like P.F. Chang's, sorry but, that shit is salty!) and had a slight sweetness to it. It went perfectly with the beef and veggies. Basically, I loved it. I'm a foodie, but when it comes to writing it all down, I can't really give you a good representation of it. The main thing is that I liked it. However, you have different tastes than mine, so why trust me? Try it for yourself and tell me what you think!

By the way, this is kind of too late to warn you all, but there will be some cursing in this blog. It's kinda part of who I am. Sorry. Didn't you read the description of myself? I told you I was a cursing bitch. *sing-songy* You should've listened~

Anyway, that's about it for today. Comment below what you think my first review should be about.

BTW, if you are a druggie or alcoholic or anything like that. Just GTFO. I don't give a damn. You should be fixing yourself up. Doing drugs or drinking really heavily is NOT helping your life out okay. I don't want you on my blog either, so get out. I don't care. JUST GO.

Alright, that's about it. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment