Friday, August 16, 2013

Honestly, I don't think anyone actually reads this blog. That's understandable seeing as how I don't promote it at all and it's been about 3 days... or was it 2... whatever.

Needless to say, I am a huge night owl. Even if I go to bed earlier, I generally stay up for about another hour before actually going to sleep. It kinda sucks sometimes. I could use that extra sleep, but I can't use it... urgh... anyone else with these problems?

Anyway, I got back from the little vacation earlier today and came back to a whole bunch of mail! YAY!!! Sorry, I'm like a freebie junkie and I love entering & getting stuff for free. I'm cray cray like that. Of course, the rest of my day contained fanfics... and a lot of them. I love reading fanfics about EXO if they are good, but more often than not, they suck ass. I'm sorry. Some do. Then, I read to the end and I see comments complimenting it. And I'm like, WTF, you thought that was GOOD??? Are you freaking kidding me? Maybe it's because I read a ton of shoujo mangas, so I have a basis for what's good and bad, but seriously? BTW, I know what you are thinking right now. This girl is a freak. It's true. Helloooooo! Did you read the description I wrote of me? Huh? HUH????!!!! I freaking wrote that I was weird. Now, DEAL WITH IT!!!! I'm a freaking otaku, part-time worker, smart asian student, etc. Jeez...

Also, I decided that I would review music first. I figure, Why not?, you know? I have my own taste in music and stuff and I'll write reviews on it. First thing I'll review is the XOXO Repackage Album Hug Version!!! I just got it today and OMG, it's my TREASURE!!! I'll protect it freaking forever. I don't know what I would do if it ever got damaged. If someone did it on purpose, I would probably kill them... okay fine, I wouldn't kill them. I would just permanently hurt them... not really. I would hurt them, but I don't want anything like that hanging over my head. Now that reminds me of the time in 2nd grade when this guy was annoying my friend and because I'm a really loyal friend, I punched him in the stomach. He basically doubled over and I had no clue what to do. I actually tried to pretend I didn't do it. But, I knew I did and guilt basically made me stop pretending. I was crying for a long time. I was (and still am) a pretty messed-up person. I won't really hurt anyone anymore though. That was basically elementary school. Elementary school was my wild days. Usually it's later for people, but for me, elementary school was it. I played football & soccer after school with the guys (I frequently got told off for grabbing shirt collars to tackle people), usually with a friend of mine, and sometimes fake hurt people. I don't really remember what that was, but it wasn't good. I think... I don't remember. Then, 4th grade came and that girl that was that friend that played football & soccer with me basically told me to fuck off. Being told that, I said it right back to her. We had another friend too. She tried to stop us, but we stopped being friends. The other friend went with that friend and I was left alone. I had other friends and I had found other ones too, so I was fine. Now, we're all on good terms with each other, so I can say this all out. Anyway, in middle school, let's just say there were guys afraid of me. I didn't care. I think I actually kind of enjoyed the power, but I knew I had to change as well, so I did. Slowly, I became less and less violent and less and less wild and more and more girly. I'm still quite a tomboy, but I do have girlish tendencies. I will not hesitate to hit you if you are mean or cruel. I don't give a shit. That's who I am. I also still am pretty powerful. At recess, my friends sometimes play this jump on each other/tackle each other game and sometimes they'll do it to me. I'll always throw them off me or twist away. I can be intimidating even if I am only 5'1"/5'2" (A full foot shorter than Tao & Cheondung *cry*...). Anyway, there's my spiel for today on my life.

Go subscribe for more stuff like this. This is like a vlog, but not really. It's a blog. Which is weird because vlogs are video blogs but... You know what, whatever. Just go subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment