Friday, September 20, 2013

You know, I've noticed something. It's the stupidest thing ever to notice, but I've noticed that the guys I like always seem to be about a foot taller than me, make me want to back hug them, have kinda messy hair, are typically older than me, but childish, and stuff... dafuq.... how did this develop? I don't get myself anymore. I need to just go and bang my head repeatedly on a wall somewhere. Why did I even get onto this topic? Oh yeah, my friend was talking about how I would definitely friend zone this new guy friend I made today (or I think I did... I'm too awkward for this shit...) eventually... Um... okay, but that would require someone actually liking me which is like no one, so ha ha ha ha ha ha...

I promise that my next post will include a life story. Those are the most interesting after all :P

No comments:

Post a Comment