Monday, September 16, 2013

Yo wassuuuuuuup?!!! How ya'll doing? Seriously. Is there anyone actually reading this. I said before and I'm going to say it again. When the hell are people actually going to read my posts? Like I said, I'm POURING MY LIFE STORIES OUT HERE. The LEAST YOU COULD DO IS READ IT!!

Anyway, the past week has been uneventful. To quote my fellow freshie, I was "adjusting to Stuyvesant". Yup. I'm still adjusting and, so far, I hate geometry. I don't get it/it's moving too fast/what the hell are we doing???!!!

I'll figure it out eventually, but right now, I'm lost as FUCK.
Anyway... let's just move on.

I'm not as super obsessed anymore (yay me!). Mostly because I don't get to follow them as much. They've had their goodbye stages already, so *cry* I won't be able to see them for another year. But, I'm also happy because they can hopefully get some rest now. I know they've been extremely tired and actually, I have too, but irrelevant. I want them to have a good rest. I want them to be able to speak and meet their family and friends and have a little reunion. I remember commenting on one of their stages that they looked really stiff and they didn't look like they were having fun. That's the last thing I want to happen. I want them to be happy. If it means that I have to wait, then so be it. I don't mind because if they aren't happy, I'm not. You know what I mean? Anyway, I'm going to sign off because I need to finish my HW and stop procrastinating, but I'm back and I'll be writing some more life stories soon! Bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment