Sunday, September 8, 2013

Don't read the depression post. I get depressed from time to time and then get really happy from time to time and really pissed from time to time, etc. etc. Seriously.
Anyway, I cut my hair yesterday!!! It's shorter and I kinda like it. My hair was growing too slowly, so I decided to take my friends advice and cut it... I hope it grows faster, but at the same time, I like this length. I think I'll grow it out long enough and then cut it to this length again. I like it!! Anyway, you can probably tell by now that I'm in one of my ridiculously happy & optimistic periods... *sigh* anyway... you might wonder why I want to grow it out so bad. Well, I basically want to grow it out to see if I like it long & so that I can cut it and send it to charity. Yep, that's right. To charity. It might seem kind of stupid, but it's what I want to do. Anyway, bye guys!! School starts tomorrow and I'm super confused and still need to do some things. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment