Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I feel really depressed right now. It's probably really stupid of me to write this out, but who cares. I'll be embarrassed all over the internet. Big deal. Okay, fine, it's not that bad.
I'm just feeling depressed. Why? Simply because of a little thing called celebrity crushes. You see, I kinda figured out what I've been thinking for a while. You see, I was wondering if I really liked/loved Cheondung (MBLAQ), Tao (EXO-M), and Sehun (EXO-K). My answer? I don't think I really love Cheondung or Tao. I just think they are really good looking. But for Sehun... it's kinda different. Somehow I'm jealous over little things like him being in that damn sitcom... I know I won't see him either, but if I did... I would probably tell him. Just so he could reject me. If I saw him and he rejected me, I think I could get over it. The more I think about him having a girlfriend the more I don't feel good. This post probably isn't even making sense right now, but maybe after tonight, I'll feel better. I don't know... I want a nice boyfriend, you know? But, why did I have to fall in love with someone that's 5 1/2 years older than me + is a celebrity? That's BS. Bye.

Update: Ha! I'm in denial again and no, I don't love him. That's not possible. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. I haven't even met him how could I? He doesn't even know me... But, I don't love him. Of course not. Ha! ha ahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha Nope. I don't love him. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment