Sunday, June 1, 2014

So... today, I watched EXO's performance of Overdose. They were lip-synching... maybe that's why. They've also just lost their Chinese leader, Kris... maybe that's why. Well, I don't know why.
I don't know why the hell I can't feel towards them anymore. I used to be so excited, so happy, so incredibly pumped watching them. Now, I feel that they are machines, trained to perform.
I can't feel their energy, their passion, or anything towards their craft! I don't feel that they are excited or happy performing at all. I just feel sad and worried watching them. Are they okay? I don't know. I CAN'T KNOW. I can't find out.
Is it because my heart has moved on to some other group? Have I moved on? I don't know, I don't know, I don't know! I've never been good at reading "signals" or reading my own heart. I don't know what's happening.
They feel incredibly distanced from us. If I met them, I feel like their vision would go right through me, like they weren't actually looking at me. If I saw them in concert, which I've wanted to since forever, I feel like I wouldn't enjoy it because my worry would consume me. They feel so dispirited, not energetic, dispassionate, and sad. Just sad. I don't know what's happening. Are you guys okay? Please tell me. Are you? I can't feel you guys anymore. I can't feel anything towards you guys, towards the people on stage. I can't.
Please tell me how you guys are doing. Please. Have you guys read my letter? I love you guys.





To my readers (not that there are any, but...), sorry about this post. I just need to get this out there.
Finals/Regents are coming up, which means that summer vacation is coming, so I'll be posting more stories on here soon. Thank you for reading, if you do. Bye :).

No comments:

Post a Comment